These make a great non-candy valentine for school!
1. Print the cards at home or at your local printer. Preferably on cardstock and at 100% (actual size).
2. Cut out the cards with a paper trimmer or a pair of scissors.
Finish size is 3.5” wide by 4.5” tall.
3. Fill out the child’s name or have your child write their name in the “Your Friend:” space.
4. Cut on the X in the center of the circle (easiest to use an X-acto knife).
5. Then cut out the circle as close to the edge as possible.
6. Insert a MINI Play-doh tub. If you find the card doesn’t stay put you can affix some tape to hold it on. If you find the play-doh is hard to insert cut a little more of the circle.
7. Voila! They are ready to distribute to classmates.
Files and printed material are for personal use only. You many not share, sell, publish, alter or distribute files under any circumstance. Copyright is not transferred upon download. All designs remain the property of Janee's Elite Designs. PDF's are password secured to comply with the clip art terms of service. Editing is not allowed.
Please Note: Due to different computer monitor calibrations and printer setups, printed color may vary from what you see on the monitor/screen. Each printer is configured and prints differently. Consult your printer manual for optimal printing settings to achieve desired results.
** DIGITAL FILE only, no actual product will be shipped **